At STALLION the students will be guided through a specially designed module known as “Settlement Skills”. In the course of this module, students will be given hands-on practice for Functional and spoken English, as well as other topics which will make the students job ready for an international environment, and help them settle down in New Zealand.
How the Settlement Skills benefit the students:
- Helps student get employment
- Overall Personality Development
- Adjustment to new culture
- Lays a foundation for career building
- Improves self-presentation
- Helps in career progression