Tourism Management is concerned with the planning and management of travel and tourism. In the Tourism Management programme, you learn to respond to travellers’ wishes quickly and smartly, while always taking the destination’s unique climate and culture into account. The industry has a lot to offer, with a wide array of career options ranging from working abroad to running an adventure tourism company in New Zealand. The sky is the limit. If you make a move into this exciting industry, you will have the skills to gain a new and exhilarating job. At Stallion we provide practical and hands on learning experiences for our students. Studying tourism opens up a world of possibilities for you and you can hope to find jobs globally. A qualification in tourism is a great way to secure a role in an industry that is fun, exciting, dynamic and enables you to meet people from all over the world.
Four essentials for getting an international education
- Proficiency in English
- A well rounded Personality
- Basic knowledge of your chosen field
- Right Credentials for entry
Four easy steps to begin your education with STALLION
- Complete the application form and submit all relevant supporting documents
- Appear for interview and receive offer
- Fulfill documentation formalities along with payment of fee, and get confirmed offer of place
- Start classes at STALLION, Chandigarh from the first week of September 2015
Download admission form and take the first step towards a successful career.